What is Aromatherapy Massage?
Aromatherapy massage is massage therapy with essential oils (highly concentrated plant oils) added to the carrier oil also know as vegetable oil.
Aromatherapy is an art of using pure essences extracted from aromatic plants, wood and flowers. This holistic therapy enhances the body’s own healing ability and inspires the body, mind and spirit to achieve a perfect balance.
The inhaled aroma from these essential oils stimulates brain function. Essential oils can also be absorbed through the skin, where they travel through the bloodstream and can promote whole-body healing.
I offer different types of AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE. Each can be adjusted to your individual needs. Session includes consultation and massage with a blend of therapeutic essential oils.
Benefits of aromatherapy massage
Aromatherapy massage can help people in many ways. It is a natural way to improve your health and calm your mind. Aromatherapy can:
- Enhance mood and general feeling of well-being.
- Improve blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Strengthen the immune system, resistance to disease and combat infections.
- Promote deeper and easier breathing.
- Help to deal with different emotions, such as anxiety, depression and grief.
- Promote healthy skin care.
- Stimulate all the senses to help increase sensory awareness through touch, music and smell experiences.
- Soothe the tension and pain of the muscles, improve flexibility, mobility and co-ordination.
- Encourage restful sleep.
- Improve digestion – massage to the lower back and abdomen can help the colon work more comfortably and naturally.
Aromatherapy is a continuous exchange, process of giving and receiving. Aromatherapy allows individual to find his/her inner harmony and peace.