Face Treatment at Shamama Therapy
The facial involves a consultation, which includes an assessment of the skin to help with the choice of appropriate skin care preparations, essential and carrier oils, and finally the treatment.
Additionally, I will help you understand how to care for your skin naturally from the inside out. I will work with you to understand underlying factors that may be contributing to any skin issues you may have.
You will learn simple rituals to follow in your daily life to restore healthy skin and general wellbeing.
“While normal cosmetics treatment is symptom – oriented and attempts to change the skin in one way or another, the goal of essential oil treatment is always the restoration of balance”.
- The Cleansing Mask will help to remove the impurities or dirt deposited on the face
- Leave the skin surface fresh and ready to receive the massage
- Cure infections
Regular Face Massage will provide the following benefits:
- Helps to stimulate the marma points in the head
- Relaxes the head and improves circulation
- To certain extend the massage helps to liquefy the toxins or accumulated mucous in the sinuses
- Reduces the pain in cases of headache and sinusitis
- Provides softness, smoothness and lubrication for the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and thereby rejuvenates and revitalize the skin of face
- Removes scar and improves the skin color
The followinf benefits due to herbal face steam:
- Steaming deeply cleanses the skin
- Reduces muscle tension, pain and clear the mind
- It moistens th dry outer layer of the skin making them easy for removing
- The skin becomes fresh, soft, bright, and with good complexion
- The heat of the steam increases circulation, activates the pores and glands and help in the removal of toxins from the deeper layers of the skin
- It is very beneficial for acne and congested skin
- The heat also helps in the easy absorption of the things, which are massaged on the skin
- Thus it helps to reduce Tridoshas
Regular scrubbing provides the following benefits:
- Cleanses the face by removing the dirt and dead skin
- Removes black heads and white heads
- Cleanses and opens the blocked pores
- Stimulate circulation
- Provides lusture for the skin
- Helps to extract dirt or toxins from the deeper layers of the skin
- Helps in removing black heads, white heads, pimples or acne, and therby helps to clean the blocked pores
- Removes scar and improves the skin color
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues of the face by stimulating the deep layers of the skin
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin
Nourishing Facial Pack
Advantages of applying a face pack:
- The antioxidants and antiseptic in the pack help to fight skin infections or dryness by moisturising the skin.
- Increases the firmness of the skin. When used regularly it can help in tightening the skin and prevent it from sagging as a result of aging
- Packs absorb and remove unwanted surface oil. It helps cleanse the skin and open the pores by removing the dirt and dead skin cells.
- It makes the skin feel fresh, softer and brighter.
- Pack also helps in relieving stress in the body by improving the flow of oxygen on the surface of the skin.
- It also helps fight acne and helps prevent it from recurring often by cleansing the pores from within, so that no excess oil, dead cells or dirt remains clogged within them.
- Face masks give a relaxing and refreshing feeling by getting rid of the impurities in the skin.
- Endows you to feel good and pampered
- Quickest and the simplest way to attain beautiful and younger skin in a less span of time
A good toner is one, which refreshes the skin as well as removes the residue of all previous treatments. It should be free from alcohol also.
- Removes the residue of the previous procedures
- Refreshes and cools the skin
- Closes the pores, which are opened during the steaminf procedure
- Tones the skin
Since the skin needs nutrition of its own, Aloe Vera, when formulated into a properly designed personal care regimen, can treat, exfoliate, restore, reveal and provide constant, impressive nutrition to the human skin. Ayurveda refers to aloe vera as the miracle herb that can be used to treat wounds, minor cuts, dry skin and severe burns.
The benefits of essential oils in skin care:
- have highly antiseptic properties
- help speed up the removal of old skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells
- improve muscle tone and blood circulation
- help eliminate waste
- reduce inflammation
- regulate sebum production
- reduce the impact of emotional stress
The benefits of vegetable oils:
- emollient properties
- ability to protect the skin
- ability to prevent moisture evaporating from the skin
- ability to supply the skin with essential fatty acids and vitamins which have specific healing properties
If you live in Wellington, NZ and are looking for facial treatment or massage: Aromatherapy and Ayurveda – contact me on (+64) 0210778203 or firstname.lastname@example.org