Each style of massage offers distinct healing properties, and connects with spiritual principles that go far beyond muscle tension alone.
I offer different types of Aromatherapy and Ayurvedic Treatments. Each can be adjusted to your individual needs.
Full Body Massage 70min/90min
Provides instant relief from stress, anxiety and nervousness as it can relax the entire body.
Face Massage 30 minutes
Gentle massage that will leave a tired and tense face looking beautifully relaxed and brighter. Regular facial massage can help to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
Back Massage 30 minutes
Excellent for relieving both muscular and nervous tension. Beneficial for migraine, headaches, stress and insomnia and general upper body aches and pains.
Deep Tissue Massage 30minutes-1h
Focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles. It is used for chronic aches and pain and contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
Pregnancy Massage 70minutes
Indian Head Massage 30 minutes
Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain, promotes hair growth, detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage, relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia, relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression, renews energy levels, boosts memory capabilities
Facial Treatment 1h
A facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion, and can help your skin look younger. You also receive advice on the best way to take care of your skin.
Foot and Leg Massage 30 minutes
Feet and legs are systematically massaged – an ideal treatment to help relieve tired feet and aching legs.
Hand and Arm Massage 30 minutes
As well as your hands and arms, your mind and body will feel lighter and experience a relief from tension.
Local Treatments 30 minutes (followed by local massage)
- Neck (Gala Vasti) Specially prepared warm medicated oil is held over the back of the neck. This is a unique herbal treatment for neck pain,cervical spondylosis
- Knee (Januvasti) Warm medicated oil poured over the knee joint. This treatment is very effective in relieving cracking of the knee joints, as well as relieving pain in arthritis knee joints.
- Lower Back (Kadivasti) Warm medicated oil is kept over the lower end of the vertebral column. This treatment is very effective in treating low back pain, sciatica, slipped disc, neurological and degenerative diseases of lower limb.
Abhyanga is a very important method in Ayurvedic treatment. It is an ancient massage treatment that detoxifies and reduces stress. It’s a unique procedure in which aromatic oil blended out of herbs that is prescribed according to your Dosha, is massaged to your body. The massage is in accordance to Ayurvedic way consisting of strokes and applying pressures along the energy channels in a downward motion in order to accelerate the flow of vital energy (Prana) to all areas of the body.
Prices: vary from NZ$45 (part body massage) to NZ$ 90 (full body massage)
- Session includes consultation and massage with a blend of therapeutic essential oils. Individual approach is taken depending on the needs of the client.
- Gift vouchers are available for any amount specified
- If you book a course of 6 treatments your 6th treatment is free.
Please don’t let financial limitations prevent you from making an appointment.
Further concessions are available if your circumstances don’t allow payment of the above fees. All arrangements are strictly confidential.